Check the status of your Toyota warranty right now by filling out the form above! The information is 100% free to you and provides basic information about a standard Toyota manufacturer’s warranty. After you receive your free Toyota warranty status for the year and model of your Toyota, please consider learning about the benefits of an extended service plan. If your original manufacturer’s Toyota warranty has expired or is about to expire (or if your Toyota extended warranty has expired), an extended service plan can offer you peace of mind that you’ll be covered in the event of necessary and costly car repairs. We are happy to offer you a free quote and consultation on an extended service plan to fit your lifestyle and your budget.
List of Toyota models in warranty database:
- Land Cruiser
List of frequent Toyota repairs
- O2 Sensor
- Catalytic Converter
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have information about a Toyota extended warranty?
No. We do not provide information about Toyota extended warranties. We do provide basic information about standard manufacturer’s warranties, like that of
- Can I find out information about a Toyota 4runner warranty, a Toyota Matrix warranty, a Toyota Avalon warranty or a Toyota Rav4 warranty?
Yes! Just fill out the form above to discover the status of your Toyota auto warranty.
- Where can I discover the status of my Toyota Camry warranty, Toyota Corolla warranty or Toyota Highlander warranty?
Right here! By filling out the simple form above you can receive information about your Toyota Camry, Corolla and Highlander warranties.
- Am I required to get a service plan quote in order to check the status of my Toyota car warranty?
Absolutely not, though the service plan quote is completely free to you and comes with no obligation.
- Isn’t an extended warranty the same as an extended service plan?
No. An extended warranty like that of a Toyota extended warranty is offered by the Toyota company alone (contrary to many shady internet sales pitches might have you believe). It’s often confused with an extended service plan which provides protection for Toyota vehicle breakdown but can also include features like 24/7 roadside assistance, part protection and rental coverage during repairs.